A friend of mine gave me this recipe but I haven't tried it yet...sounds yummy though :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain crab and remove bits of shell and cartilage.
- 2Cut the legs in pieces.
- 3Saute the onion and celery in butter for about 10 minutes.
- 4Blend in the flour and the seasonings.
- 5Add the milk, stirring and cooking until it is smooth and has a thick consistency.
- 6Puree the soup in a blender.
- 7Put the soup back in the pan and add the crab and cream.
- 8Garnish with parsley and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Crab Soup
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.7
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 89.9 mg
- Sodium 562.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 10.0 g