Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you don't like this with endive spears, this can be easily used as a cracker spread.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon zest
- lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb crabmeat
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 4 -6 Belgian endive
- 1 dash fresh dill weed or 1 dash dried dill
- Beat cream cheese,sour cream, and lemon juice.
- Stir in lemon zest,chives, crab, salt & pepper.
- Spoon onto wide part of each endive spear.
- Arrange on platter and sprinkle with dill.