1 hr 5 mins
From the Houma, LA Courier Bayou Gourmet Cookbook Competition April 2006. Submitted by Pat Chauvin and was placed "finalist" in the Seafood category.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1/2 cup corn, flake crumbs
- lemon slice
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- 3Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 4Drain and set aside.
- 5Meanwhile, melt one tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- 6Add onion, bell pepper, celery, parsley, salt and lemon pepper in a large bowl.
- 7While vegetables are sauting, mix sour cream, mayo, and cheese in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 8Add crab meat and pasta to vegetable mixture, stirring gently to combine.
- 9Pour into prepared dish. Top with sour cream/mayo mixture.
- 10Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- 11Combine conrflake crumbs and butter in small bowl, sprinkle evenly over casserole.
- 12Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 13Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Crab Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.4
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 120.8 mg
- Sodium 1223.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: