Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
From the Houma, LA Courier Bayou Gourmet Cookbook Competition April 2006. Submitted by Pat Chauvin and was placed "finalist" in the Seafood category.
- 6 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup corn, flake crumbs
- lemon slice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt one tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion, bell pepper, celery, parsley, salt and lemon pepper in a large bowl.
- While vegetables are sauting, mix sour cream, mayo, and cheese in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Add crab meat and pasta to vegetable mixture, stirring gently to combine.
- Pour into prepared dish. Top with sour cream/mayo mixture.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- Combine conrflake crumbs and butter in small bowl, sprinkle evenly over casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.