Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
From the Houma, LA Courier Bayou Gourmet Cookbook Competition April 2006. Submitted by Pat Chauvin and was placed "finalist" in the Seafood category.
- 6 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup corn, flake crumbs
- lemon slice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt one tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion, bell pepper, celery, parsley, salt and lemon pepper in a large bowl.
- While vegetables are sauting, mix sour cream, mayo, and cheese in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Add crab meat and pasta to vegetable mixture, stirring gently to combine.
- Pour into prepared dish. Top with sour cream/mayo mixture.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- Combine conrflake crumbs and butter in small bowl, sprinkle evenly over casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.