Recipe by Shock55
This recipe comes from the Old Bay Website. Who could make a better crab dip than Old Bay?
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 lb lump crabmeat, Maryland Blue Is Best
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, mayo, Old Bay and dry mustard until well blended.
- Add crabmeat and toss gently.
- Spread in a 9" pie plate. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and additional Old Bay.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with assorted crakers and sliced french bread.