Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe comes from the Old Bay Website. Who could make a better crab dip than Old Bay?
Make and share this Creamy Crab Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, mayo, Old Bay and dry mustard until well blended.
- Add crabmeat and toss gently.
- Spread in a 9" pie plate. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and additional Old Bay.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with assorted crakers and sliced french bread.