Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is some yummy dip! Great if you are craving that crab flavor, but can't afford to go running to Red Lobster for help :)
- 1 package softened neufchatel cheese (lowfat)
- 1 (6 ounce) can white crab meat, drained
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 -5 dashes paprika
- whole wheat crackers
- in a 9 inch pie plate, mix neufchatel, crab, mayonnaise, onion, mustard,and worcestershire.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until hot.
- Serve with crackers.
This was awesome, I'd never used canned crab meat before but it was great. Left out the paprika and onions.