Recipe by Kristin DeRamus
A recipe from my old English teacher who makes this every Christmas Eve for her family. My family joined theirs one Christmas Eve and fell in love with this entree! I couldn't find white Worcestershire sauce, so I just used the regular. Also, if you're on a budget, crab can be expensive at times, so I've done half crab/half shrimp in this recipe and it's just as great.
- 1 lb special lump crabmeat
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon white Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise (I use sour cream)
- 1⁄2 cup sauteed celery
- 1⁄2 cup sauteed onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend cheese, mustard, worcheshire sauce and sour cream till smooth.
- Stir in celery and onion.
- Fold in crab meat.
- Put into quiche dish that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Sprinkle with Old Bay or paprika.
- Bake at 350 degress for 35-40 minutes.
- I always double, and sometime even triple, this recipe.