It was a dark and stormy night... Okay, okay. It was just a regular Wednesday after work. I needed to throw together something for dinner and came up with this surprisingly tasty concoction of pantry ingredients and leftover steamed rice. I hope you like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Lightly oil a 8"x10" baking dish.
- 3Defrost the spinach, squeeze out the water and coursely chop.
- 4Slice the mushrooms.
- 5Mince the garlic.
- 6Chop the imitation crab into bite size pieces.
- 7De-seed and dice the Roma tomato.
- 8Shred the Parmesan cheese.
- 9Over medium-high heat use a large saucepan to saute the mushrooms and garlic in remaining olive oil until the mushrooms begin to release their juices.
- 10Add the rice to the mushrooms and mix well to separate the grains.
- 11Add the crab, tomatoes, and spinach to the mushroom/rice mixture.
- 12Add the Alfredo sauce.
- 13Add the Old Bay seasoning then mix well to incorporate flavors (about 5 minutes).
- 14Add half the Parmesan cheese and mix until melted.
- 15Pour into baking disk.
- 16Top with breadcrumbs and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- 17Bake until the top turns a golden brown and casserole is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Crab and Spinach Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.4
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.3 mg
- Sodium 1579.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 34.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning