Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy! Great appetizer for any party, makes 24. Bake time is approximate.
Make and share this Creamy Crab and Shrimp Wontons recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped very fine
- 59.14 ml seasoned bread crumbs, crushed fine
- 236.59 ml imitation crabmeat, chopped fine
- 24 large shrimp, peeled,deveined and cooked.
- salt (I omit)
- pepper (I omit)
- 24 square wonton wrappers
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- cooking spray
- Mix cream cheese, green onion, bread crumbs and crab meat together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- (I omit this).
- Spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray, and push in 1 wonton wrapper to form a cup.
- The edges will stick out.
- Add a small teaspoonful of cream cheese mixture into each cup.
- Top with 1 shrimp, and a small pinch of shredded cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree oven, until wonton wrapper is slightly browned, about ten minutes.
Loved this with an Asian salad.
I like the wrappers a little crispier so I cooked them for a while longer,, think it endedup to be around 20 minutes
I deep fried these wontons. So easy, yet so tasty! I am going to freeze some uncooked too. I am really glad I found this recipe. Thanks Grandma G.