Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy! Great appetizer for any party, makes 24. Bake time is approximate.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped very fine
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs, crushed fine
- 1 cup imitation crabmeat, chopped fine
- 24 large shrimp, peeled,deveined and cooked.
- salt (I omit)
- pepper (I omit)
- 24 square wonton wrappers
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- cooking spray
- Mix cream cheese, green onion, bread crumbs and crab meat together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- (I omit this).
- Spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray, and push in 1 wonton wrapper to form a cup.
- The edges will stick out.
- Add a small teaspoonful of cream cheese mixture into each cup.
- Top with 1 shrimp, and a small pinch of shredded cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree oven, until wonton wrapper is slightly browned, about ten minutes.
Loved this with an Asian salad.
I like the wrappers a little crispier so I cooked them for a while longer,, think it endedup to be around 20 minutes
I deep fried these wontons. So easy, yet so tasty! I am going to freeze some uncooked too. I am really glad I found this recipe. Thanks Grandma G.