An absurdly easy recipe to make an amazingly rich, tasty dish that will fool people into thinking you spend forever working on it. Sauce is the key to the recipe, you can toss with penne, tortellini, ravioli or whatever you like the best!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves (pressed or minced)
- 1 portabella mushroom, head cut in bite-sized chunks
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 lb crabmeat (can substitute shrimp or chicken)
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 lb penne (or your favorite pasta)
- 1Follow instructions on box to cook pasta, while the water is coming to a boil and your cooking the pasta make the sauce as follows.
- 2In a saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the butter and cream cheese together, stirring occasionally to blend. Add the diced onion and garlic while stirring.
- 3Once smooth add the milk and stir to blend, stir in cheese until melted.
- 4Add crab, portabella and old bay. Bring to a light simmer. Thin sauce with additional milk if desired.
- 5Toss with cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Crab and Portabella Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 789.7
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 120.2 mg
- Sodium 741.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 22.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend
Old Bay Seasoning