Quick and easy to prepare and very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil a large pan of salted water. Tip in the pasta and cook for about 7 minutes.
- 2Add the peas and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until both are cooked through.
- 3Drain in a colander, reserving a little cooking water then tip back into the pan with the crabmeat and creme fraiche.
- 4Stir well with the remaining ingredients.
- 5Stir in a little of the reserved cooking water if the mixture seems a little dry.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Crab and Pea Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.9
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 55.4 mg
- Sodium 677.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 30.2 g