Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy to prepare and very tasty.
- 14 ounces spaghetti
- 8 ounces frozen peas
- 10 ounces crabmeat
- 5 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 1 red chili pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 2 ounces parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, zest and juice of half the lemon
- Boil a large pan of salted water. Tip in the pasta and cook for about 7 minutes.
- Add the peas and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until both are cooked through.
- Drain in a colander, reserving a little cooking water then tip back into the pan with the crabmeat and creme fraiche.
- Stir well with the remaining ingredients.
- Stir in a little of the reserved cooking water if the mixture seems a little dry.
The Peanut Gallery didn't like it because of the seafood, but the Mad Scientist and I LOVED it. Instead of chili peppers, parsley and lemon; I used marinara sauce and a whole carton of sour cream. I also added in jumbo shrimp just for more texture.