Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is a crowd pleaser. It was used at a church activity, and everyone wanted the recipe! It uses ingredients you most likely have all the time.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups corn flakes
- Place chicken breasts in a 9x13 pan and sprinkle salt and pepper over.
- Slice chedder cheese and cover all the chicken.
- Mix Cream of chicken soup, sour cream and cornflakes together in a bowl.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees, for 45-60 minutes.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Everyone loved this. We served over egg noodles. Didn't look pretty but tasted delicious.
This was good! I think next time I might reserve some of the cornflakes and sprinkle them on top instead of mixing them all in with the soup and sour cream.
This got tremendous raves from everyone! I used frosted flakes (only because that's all I had on hand) and the sweetness of the cereal combined with the other ingredients really made this interesting! Definately a keeper! Thank you for posting it! :)