- 1 (16 ounce) jarof hellmans mayonnaise
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 can of libby corned beef
- 1 tablespoon of minced onion
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 loaves round Hawaiian bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl except bread and refrigerate.
- Take one round of bread and tear it into bite size pieces.
- Take the other round of bread and cut out the center of the bread.
- Tear the part you have cut out into bite size pieces also.
- When you are ready to serve this delicious dip put the dip into the round of bread and serve with the pieces!