Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is always a big hit with everyone. Great for Holidays and parties.
Make and share this Creamy Cornbread Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box cornbread mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn niblets
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Pre heat oven to 375.
- combine all ingrediants and pour into an oven safe casserole.
- Bake at 375 for about 45 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- I also do a southwest variation and add mexicorn instead of plain corn niblets. I also add some chili power and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese. Yum.
I made this for thanksging meal-came out awesome! since i was baking something else, in the same oven, at 350 degrees, I just put thiscasserole in with it. I baked at 350 for about 1 1/2 hour . I wasnt sure if I was supposed to drain the corn kernels so I left the liquid in. Wonderful and yummy recipe-served as a sidedish. ThanksLUV2COOK!! I will make again.