Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Company's Coming Weekend Cooking. Quite delicious and even better the next day -- although a little watery-er.
- 340.19 g canned kernel corn, drained (341 mL)
- 396.89 g canned black beans, rinsed and drained (398 mL)
- 118.29 ml finely chopped red onion
- 118.29 ml finely chopped red pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh cilantro (or fresh parsley) (optional)
- 1.23 ml salt
Spicy Ranch Dressing
- 59.14 ml ranch dressing
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- 1.23 ml ground cumin
- 1.23 ml chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced (or 1/4 tsp. dry garlic powder)
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- For dressing:.
- Combine all 5 dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Stir until well combined. Makes approximately 2/3 cup dressing.
- Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.