Swan Valley Tammi's Note:
From Company's Coming Weekend Cooking. Quite delicious and even better the next day -- although a little watery-er.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces canned kernel corn, drained (341 mL)
- 14 ounces canned black beans, rinsed and drained (398 mL)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (or fresh parsley) (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Spicy Ranch Dressing
- 1Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2For dressing:.
- 3Combine all 5 dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Stir until well combined. Makes approximately 2/3 cup dressing.
- 4Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Corn Salad
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.9
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 592.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 6.4 g