1/2 Photos of Creamy Corn Salad
Bonnie G #2's Note:
Another Taste of Home recipe. I do love that magazine!! This is a cold salad and though I haven't made it yet, looks like it would be a great side with that summer bar-b-q. Prep time does not include chill time. Update to let you know I've not only made this once but several times and it's always well recieved by everyone. Nice blend of flavors and so easy to put together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups corn, frozen, thawed
- 3 cups tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup avocado, cubed
- 2/3 cup sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2/3 cup green pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1In large bowl, combine corn, tomatoes, avocado, peppers and onion.
- 2In small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients.
- 3Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until chilled.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Corn Salad
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.5
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 364.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: