Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 118.29 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 453.59 g can whole kernel corn, drained
- 118.29 ml yellow cornmeal
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 14.79 ml fresh chives, chopped
- Heat the oven to 350°F Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole with butter.
- Beat the soup, milk and eggs with a whiskin a medium bowl. Stir in the corn, cornmeal, cheese and chives. Pour the soup mixture into the prepared casserole.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.