- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 350°F Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole with butter.
- Beat the soup, milk and eggs with a whiskin a medium bowl. Stir in the corn, cornmeal, cheese and chives. Pour the soup mixture into the prepared casserole.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.