1/1 Photo of Creamy Corn or Pea Salad
One of my favorite salads to serve at a BBQ party, feel free to add in other veggies that you desire such as red or green bell peppers :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups drained canned corn niblets (or use both!) or 4 cups frozen thawed peas (or use both!)
- 1 small red onion, chopped (or thinly sliced)
- 2 cups chopped cucumbers (peeled and seeds removed)
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1Place the corn or peas on a plate and pat dry using paper towel/s then place in a bowl with onions, cucumbers and celery (DO NOT add in the tomatoes you will add them in just before serving) toss to combine.
- 2Mix all the dressing ingredients together until well combined.
- 3Pour over the veggies; mix well to combine.
- 4Season with black pepper and more salt if needed.
- 5Cover and chill for a few hours to blend the flavors.
- 6Just before serving add in the chopped tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Corn or Pea Salad
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.9
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.5 mg
- Sodium 590.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: