Prep 10 mins
Cook 28 mins
This came off Jiffy's website. Makes a moister corn muffin than the standard, plus the added ingredients give it more flavor.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease one large muffin pan well, or use paper liners.
- Mix all ingredients together, blending well.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin pan, filling about 1/2 full.
- Bake for 22-28 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from pan.
You are right, jaynine, YUMMY! These are so good! I followed the recipe exactly and it made 12 muffins, but I filled each one almost to the top - not half full. I used a non-stick pan sprayed with Pam and baked for 25 minutes. They came out perfectly. Thanks for posting, jaynine.