1/1 Photo of Creamy Corn & Bacon Chowder for Two
Divalicious *808*'s Note:
This is simple and very easy to make. The results are a creamy and hearty chowder without the use of heavy cream or thickners. Substituting turkey bacon can further lower the calorie count.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown bacon and add onions. Sautee until onions are soft and translucent.
- 2Drain excess fat.
- 3Add the next three ingrediants and reduce heat.
- 4Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring often to prevent sticking or burning.
- 5Add the sugar and season with salt and fresh black pepper to your liking.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Corn & Bacon Chowder for Two
Serving Size: 1 (552 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 649.9
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 1322.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 25.8 g