Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Creamy corn has a new meaning...
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, divided
- 2 (10 ounce) packages sweet corn, thawed and drained
- 1⁄2 lb cheese spread, cubed
- 2⁄3 cup tortilla chips, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Mexican seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Cook and stir onions and pepper in 2 T margarine. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir in corn and process cheese spread. Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until process cheese spread is melted and mixture is thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Melt remaining margarine in separate pan; stir in tortilla chips and seasoning. Cook over medium heat 3 minutes; stir in cilantro.
- Spoon corn mixture into serving bowl; sprinkle with tortilla mixture. Garnish with additional cilantro and red pepper.
This was really good. Didn't have red pepper, so I omited it and it still came out yummy. Thanks!