Prep 5 mins
Cook 9 mins
I serve this a lot in the summertime. Good way to use up those zucchini!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen corn
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Combine corn and zucchini.
- Add 1/4 cup water.
- Microwave, covered, approximately 9 minutes, until vegetables are tender; drain.
- In medium bowl, combine sour cream, cottage cheese, and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Stir into corn mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.