1/1 Photo of Creamy Corn and Turkey Soup
This could be THE best way to use up leftover turkey. Comfort food at its best - what could be better on a cold January day than a steaming bowl of creamy, delicious soup!! This recipe comes from the 2005 Kraft Kitchens Calendar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook onion in butter in large saucepan over medium heat until tender, stirring frequently.
- 2Reduce heat to low.
- 3Add cream cheese and cook until melted, stirring constantly.
- 4Add corn, broth, milk, turkey and red pepper and mix well.
- 5Add spices to taste.
- 6Cook until soup is heated through, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Corn and Turkey Soup
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.0
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 821.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 28.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers