Prep 2 mins
Cook 25 mins
my friend told me about this recipe ! it was delicious
- 3 3⁄4 cups chicken broth
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup uncooked arborio rice
- 3 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fresh minced fresh parsley
- Heat 1/3°C broth in a 10" skillet to boiling. Cook garlic in broth 1 minute stirring occasionally Stir in rice and corn.Cook 1 minute stirring occasionally.
- Stir in remaining broth; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium.
- Continue cooking, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until rice is tender and creamy.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheeses and parsley.