Prep 4 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is an easy to make, comforting corn dish. The original of this recipe was found in the March 2006 cookbooklet, Taste of Home All-Time Slow Cooker Recipe Cards.
- 4 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, diced
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted butter, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients.
- Cover & cook on low for 4 hours or until heated through & cheese is melted.
- Stir well before serving.
YUM! This was really good. I used a can of corn, drained and made it on top of the stove. Turned out great. Glad I tried this recipe. Made for New Kid On The Block Tag