Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I've heard this is THE recipe from the famous Rudy's Barbecue. Not sure if it truly is or not, but it sure it good! I cut down on the sugar to half. Don't like mine as sweet as the recipe calls for.
- 2 (20 ounce) packages frozen corn
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Mix everything except the butter and flour.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
- Mix flour and melted butter and add to corn mixture.
- Remove from heat and serve.