Creamy Coriander Pesto and Prawn Pasta
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook fettuccini according to packet instructions; drain and set aside, reserving ½ cup of cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, coarsely chop the stems, leaves and root of the coriander and place into the bowl of a food processor, along with the garlic, nuts and lime juice. Process until broken down and smooth.
- While the motor is running, slowly drizzle in oil. Mixture should become a smooth, creamy sauce; season with salt and pepper.
- Remove a third of the coriander pesto and stir through the prawns. Cook prawns in a non-stick pan for 1-2 minutes or until just cooked through and remove.
- Pour cream into pan and heat through gently. Stir in remaining coriander pesto and adjust seasoning. Return prawns to pan and heat through.
- Pour coriander pesto sauce and prawns over pasta and toss to mix evenly. Stir in some of the pasta cooking water if sauce is too thick and serve immediately.