Recipe by LMillerRN
I found this in the 7 day menu planner in the newspaper. Serve it with rice and fresh green beans. Add a bibb lettuce salad and crusty rolls.
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, divided
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken tenders
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried cilantro or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 -3 tablespoons half-and-half (you may use fat free)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine coriander, garlic salt, turmeric and 1 tablespoon cornstarch; pat onto chicken.
- Melt butter on medium in a large nonstick skillet. Cook chicken 2 to 4 minutes per side or until golden and no longer pink.
- Remove chicken to platter; tent with foil.
- Meanwhile, combine broth, wine, cilantro and remaining 1 tablespoon cornstarch; add to skillet. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to simmer, cook 1 minute. Stir in half-and-half.
- Spoon sauce over chicken and serve immediately.