Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
When I was little, the only salad dressing I would eat was coleslaw. Try as I may, I can't seem to find a lower fat/sodium version in the stores. So I had to create this.
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise (I just use miracle whip)
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard (I made it with dijon as well, but you can use which ever one you like best)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl or a jar with a lid so you can shake it!
- Combine well.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before using so the flavours can blend.
Good recipe! Tastes great and will try again. Nice and creamy. I used Dill seed, just a bit strong for me. I likely should have used actual dried dill:)