1/2 Photos of Creamy Coleslaw
2 hrs 5 mins
maryL in Canada's Note:
This is an easy recipe. It's better when left to soak up the dressing for a few hours. My mom has been making this for years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups shredded cabbage (pre-packaged is what I use)
- 1/2 cup chopped unpeeled apple, any kind
- 1/2 cup chopped up red onions or 1/2 cup green onion
- 1Mix the cabbage, apple and onion in a large bowl.
- 2Whisk all dressing ingredients together.
- 3Add to cabbage and let sit in refrigerator for a few hours.
- 4It does go a bit runny, so add more cabbage if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.2
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 129.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g