Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Had this at a friends house for Bunko night. Knew there was something different in it, but couldn't put my finger on it. When I asked, Judi said it was apple. What a wonderful flavor it added!
- 6 cups coleslaw mix or 6 cups grated cabbage
- 2 large grated carrots (unless using mix)
- 1 medium chopped yellow sweet bell pepper
- 1 large finely chopped peeled apple
- 3 sliced green onions
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine first 6 ingredients in large bowl.
- In separate small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients together and pour over cabbage mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours!
- OMG It's good!
it was good :)
I just made this, and had to take a taste before I put it in the frig for a couple of hours. It is going to be delicious, I can already tell. Thanks for a great slaw recipe.
This was a great creamy slaw. I left out the green onions and bell pepper so my kids would eat it but I'm going to include those next time I make it for adults only. Also, I used Splenda instead of sugar to cut calories. Thanks Boopster!