Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very tasty low everything slaw! Enjoy with no guilt pangs. I only use 2 pkts of Splenda. Read Ellee's review . so be careful how much you use
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- sugar substitute, equal to 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon white distilled vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 6 cups shredded white cabbage
- In a large bowl combine Mayo,sugar substitute, mustard, vinegar,& celery seed, mix well, cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Gently stir in the cabbage just before serving.
Bergy oh my this was wonderful, I doubled the recipes and it was the only salad the everyone ate and it poofed quickly. It is low-fat but you would never know it. thanks bergy its a keeper.;-)
Thanks Bergy! I followed your recipe to the letter. Even my DH, who hates cooked cabbage, enjoyed eating it your way. I made a huge batch considering that it was just for the two of us. I've been enjoying the leftovers for lunch all week. If anything, it keeps getting better. Thanks again. Norma
I have never made Coleslaw before but this was very easy to make and we really loved the taste. My husband ask me to make this at least once a week. I did not have Fat free Mayonnaise so I used regular and used six packets of spenda for the sugar substitute. Yum Yum- loved it