Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Another coleslaw recipe. This one I found in TOH. Cooking time is time to chill.
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 3⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir until blended.
- Pour over coleslaw mix and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
Made this to go with Easter dinner, everyone enjoyed. Thanks.