Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
It doesn't get any easier thant this. It may seem kind of dry at first, but as it sits the dressing developes. Craisins or pineapple tidbits are a nice addition.
- 16 ounces coleslaw mix
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- Stir until blended.
- Pour over coleslaw mix and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate untl serving.
This was OK for us. This is the first time I ever made coleslaw without vinegar. This was creamy but we thought it lacked in taste. I followed the recipe exactly as written. Made for Fall PAC 2008.
This is just excellent. I was thinking it was a tad to salty and then noticed that I had misread the recipe and added too much seasoning salt. I added craisins and they were a perfect touch.