Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband loves KFC coleslaw, so I created this recipe to suit his tastes. It's creamy and crunchy and has a nice blend of flavors.
- 1⁄2 head cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Grate cabbage and carrots.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour dressing over grated cabbage and carrots and stir thoroughly.
- Refrigerate overnight to blend flavors.
I love cole slaw, especially KFC's. It definitely didn't resemble KFC. Four out of four at the dinner table gave it a thumbs down. Marzotti's cole slaw dressing out of a jar was better. Sorry.
Omit sugar if you use miracle whip and you have a winner. It was soooo good. Definitely using this recipe again.
This has been my go-to recipe for creamy coleslaw since 2005! Friends ask me to bring it to cook-outs all the time. Thank you, Kaarin!