Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is taken from "The Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook: Collectors Edition." I haven't tried any of these recipes, but I'm borrowing the book and trying to get as many posted for my personal use as possible. Hope you all enjoy!
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup finely shredded cabbage
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup prepared coleslaw dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 teaspoons instant beef bouillon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In medium bowl, combine ingredients; mix well.
- Cover; chill to blend flavors.
- Garnish as desired.
- Serve with potato chips or assorted fresh vegetables. Refrigerate leftovers.