- 1 large head green cabbage, trimmed, shredded and chopped
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1⁄3 cup minced red onion, soaked in cold water for 5 minutes then dried well
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, toss together the cabbage, carrot, onion and parsley.
- In small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, pineapple juice, sugar and celery seed.
- Toss the vegetables with the dressing and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.