Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Makes a nice punch for holiday parties. Allow time to chill before serving.
- 4 cups cold coffee
- 32 ounces prepared eggnog
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup rum (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
- freshly grated nutmeg (optional)
- Place coffee, eggnog and whipped topping (Cool Whip) in a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add rum and stir until blended.
- Chill before serving.
- To serve, garnish each cup with whipped cream and grated nutmeg, if desired (also can use cinnamon sticks).
YUM! I'm a big fan of both eggnog and coffee and I thought this drink was delicious. I didn't have any rum, so I decided to use coffee-flavored liquor. I also did not use the optional nutmeg because I don't really care for it.