Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing tropical treat. I like to unmold the popsicles, wrap them in wax paper, and store in a freezer bag so I can use my molds to make other flavors without having to consume the entire batch. Taken from dailycandy for ZWT9.
- 1 (13 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2⁄3 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- Put the coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, half-and-half, salt, and vanilla in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Stir in the shredded coconut.
- Divide the mixture among the molds, and freeze until solid, about 6 hours. To use cups, freeze until pops begin to set (about 2 hours) then insert sticks and freeze until solid.