Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe comes from a cookbook my husband bought me. Simple to make, and tasty.
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon self-rising flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup coconut
- Add all ingredients, except coconut in a bowl.
- Mix at high speed till all ingredients are well mixed.
- Add coconut and blend again.
- Pour into lightly greased pie plate and bake 350 for 30-40 minutes.
this is just like a recipe that my grandmother made. I had lost it so thank you for printing it. It is wonderful and easy to make. My Church loves it