Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So yummy! I came up with this because I have 2 bottles of blue curacao waiting for me to make something yummy! I tossed in a blended with a couple ingredients poured into a sugar rimmed glass then topped with ginger ale that gave the beautiful cloud effect over the turuoise sea. Amazing! Must Try!
- 24 ice cubes
- 16 ounces pineapple juice
- 15 ounces creme de coconut
- 1⁄2 cup blue curacao
- 1⁄2 cup vodka
- ginger ale, To top
- orange slice
- Place all but ginger ale in blender and blend till cubes are chopped.
- Sugar the rim of chilled margarita glasses by dipping first into orange liquor then into sugar.
- Pour drink into glasses and top with an ounce of ginger ale. Garnish with orange slice.
Very yummy. Its quite a refreshing drink. Perfect for sitting outside on a sunny day or to unwind after a hectic day. Made for ZWT7. Thanks Rita~ for a wonderful drink!
We loved the taste, the look of this drink. I divided by 4 cause we were only 2 :) I used coconut milk. Made for ZWT 3
Oh my! This is wonderful. Not only are they pretty, but they are delicious. These will be served to lots of company. Thanks Rita L!!