Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Easy to make, delicious to eat.S it back and relax while it bakes.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup butter
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams (Drain and reserve the juice)
- 6 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 3 (18 7/8 ounce) cans New England clam chowder
- 1⁄2 gallon half-and-half
- In a 10-inch skillet, sauté onion till translucent (clear).
- Add minced clams; sauté about 1 minute more.
- In an oven-safe Dutch oven, combine all remaining ingredients (including reserved clam juice).
- Bake in oven at 200°, uncovered, for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.