Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to make.
- 2 cups dried navy beans, cooked and divided
- 14 ounces reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams, rinsed and drained
- 4 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill weed (2T.)
- Process 1 cup beans with 1/2 cup broth in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Sauté garlic in oil; in a large saucepan for 1 minute.
- Stir in pureed bean mixture, remaining 1 cup beans, remaining broth and broccoli.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer about 4 minutes.
- Stir in clams, tomatoes, wine, milk, and dill weed, season to taste with salt and pepper.