1/1 Photo of Creamy Citrus Sauce Pork Chops
Boneless center cut pork chops cooking in a citrusy sauce. Suprizingly easy and done in under 45 minutes! I like this recipe because it is quick and the kids gobble it up. The sauce is really good and can be poured over rice as a side dish too. I found the base of this recipe 15 years ago when I first started to cook. I have added to it and made it my own. Makes great leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop onion and set aside.
- 2Heat oil in large high sided pan over medium heat.
- 3Salt and pepper each chop, put in hot oil.
- 4Cook about 3 minutes on each side or until nicely browned.
- 5To the pan add the orange juice, zest, onion, and white wine.
- 6Reduce heat to low (simmer) cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- 7After 15 minutes remove pork chops from pan. Put them on a serving platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
- 8Add the cream of mushroom soup to the pan and whisk constantly over Medium heat until the sauce is thickened.
- 9Pour over chops.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Citrus Sauce Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.6
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 635.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 43.2 g