Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cinnamon...my favorite spice! I love fruit dips too, so this was a great way to use both. Serve this at your next shindig and watch it disappear!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon orange juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add all ingredients in a medium bowl and beat until smooth.
- Spoon into serving dish, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with various fruit.
I'm not sure that this recipe was sweet enough for me. Either that or I didn't care for the nutmeg, I'm really not sure what it was, but my 2 yr old really enjoyed it with some apples and even just licked it straight out of the bowl (don't worry I didn't serve it to anyone else after :) I think I would omit the nutmeg next time and add a little powdered sugar or honey to it. A good basic cream cheese and cinnamon dip though.