Recipe by Rita~
Trying to get more soy into your Diet??? Or want no eggs or dairy???? Try this.!!!! Try As A dip!!!For Vegies or grilled chicken!
Top Review by mapsmay
Really good dip/dressing! I didn't have shallot but used a bit of onion, and completely omitted the oil to make it healthier. I also used a whole box of silken tofu (12 oz) so tripled the rest of the ingredients (except for the garlic - used about 4 big cloves total).
- 1⁄4 lb silken tofu
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 shallot, rough chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons your choice fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper (to season)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the tofu, lime, garlic, shallot, mustard, cilantro into food processor with metal blade and blend till pureed.
- Combine the water to prcessor while machine is still running, follow with the oil salt and pepper. Serve immediately on your favorite salad or grilled meat.