Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Healthy version of cilantro lime dressing. Found at www.thegardengrazer.com
- 236.59 ml loosely packed cilantro, stems removed and roughly chopped
- 118.29 ml plain Greek yogurt
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice (about 1/2 lime)
- 1-2 garlic clove
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 7.39 ml white vinegar
- 0.59 ml salt
- Puree all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
This is kind of bitter. =(
Great dressing! I made a southwestern-type salad and served this over it, it was delicious. I used sour cream instead of greek yogurt because that's what I had on hand, and it worked really well.