Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Healthy version of cilantro lime dressing. Found at www.thegardengrazer.com
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro, stems removed and roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 1/2 lime)
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Puree all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
This is kind of bitter. =(
Great dressing! I made a southwestern-type salad and served this over it, it was delicious. I used sour cream instead of greek yogurt because that's what I had on hand, and it worked really well.